1. Do NOT touch any surfaces with your hands. If any surfaces are touched, then they must be disinfected. Use your elbows or forearms to turn on light switches or to dispense soap.
2. Remove all jewlery or obstructions such as bandages.
3. The next steps should be done for at least 30 seconds. Use soap and warm water.
3. Using your elbow or forearm, dispense soap into your palm.
4. Rub palms together.
5. To each hand, grab your opposing wrist and rotate with a firm grip.
6. To each hand, grab your opposing thumb and rotate with a firm grip.
7. Take each hand palm to palm. Slide your fingers between each other.
8. Using a ‘S’ grip to grab with opposing hand and move the hands in slight rotation keeping the fingers firm and contracted.
9. For each hand, place the opposing fingers in a pinched orientation into your other hand’s palm. Now rotate left and right.
10. Take one hand and place the palm on top of the opposing hand. Slide your fingers between each other. Switch to the opposing hand.
11. Hands are now clean. Do NOT touch potentially contaminated surfaces.